Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cyn22

Default Copying Formulas

Paul B,

That works great...however, how do I now go back and put that dollar sign
after the row in a large number of cells? I have a bunch of cells I need to
change. I know you can replace a number or letter with the edit/replace
function, but can I blanket add something?

Paul B wrote:
cyn22, maybe using the formula ='10u'!A$2 will work for you, does this help?

How do I copy a formula from a group of cells to another group of cells
without excel editing the formula?

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
formula to ='10U'!A16. I know I can copy from the formula bar, but what if I
want to do this for a large number of cells? It would take me forever. Help!