Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Default Dynamically-linked formula, cell reference in the string

Hi.
I have a series of formula which use the same condition.
Eg:
C1 contains the string of the testing condition, [eg IF(AND($D1=$E1, $F1=0),
"", ]
G1-Z1 make reference to condition in A1, [eg ={call the condition in C1}, {some
function to do}]

C2 contains the string of testing condition, [eg IF(AND($D2=$E2, $F2=0), "", ]
G2-Z2 make reference to condition in A1, [eg ={call the condition in C2}, {some
function to do}]

** Problem **
1)
How can I call the testing condition (to be used by other cells)?
Note: I need to do so because I can update the testing condition once when
there're changes.
Otherwise I need to update each of them which is tedious.

2)
For cell reference in the string, it will not be updated when I drag the formula
along the table.
Does anyone know how to slove this problem?

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP

本人的能力非常有**. 如有不當之處, 望識者不吝賜正!!
After all, the above are merely my little opinion/idea.
Since my ability is limited, I could be wrong.