Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
sassecathy

Default how do I get a new row to add to a column automatically?

I want to know how I can get a new row to add at the end of my data entry w/o
having to manually click "insert" "rows".

In column A, there are entries in rows 1-20. The TOTAL of these rows is
displayed in row 22 of column A. At this point I have 1 more row to enter
data before there are no rows between the data entries and the total. This
will be a column that gets multiple entries, and the TOTAL row will need to
move down to allow for more data.

HOW do I get rows to add automatically when I need them, instead of having
to manually "insert" "rows" every time I need to make an entry in this column?

Thanks in advance for your help!