Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default Ruler in excel for draw

Vivian

I would use the Drawing Toolbar if I wanted a roof.

To draw a roof use the Autoshape and insert a right triangle which can be
rotated.

You can then draw lines, boxes, triangles to form an entire house.

Right-click on each of your elements and Format ShapeSize.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:21:02 -0800, "Vivian Hockman"
wrote:

I am wondering if there will be room for a ruler in the excel program. I drew
a roof in 5 min with the boarder feature but there's no where that I could
find that you can caluate the measurments