Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

Default Concatenate shortcut?

I don't know if you'll be able to contain 110 email addresses in a single
string, but in general I deal with similar situations with a helper column.
Suppose your addresses are in B2:B111. In C2, enter =b2. In C3, enter =c2 &
", " & b3. Copy the formula from C3 to C4:C111. C111 will have your
complete list.

"nebb" wrote:

I have a column in a worksheet containing 110 rows, each of which has a
single email address. I would like to concatenate the contents of all
110 cells, each one separated from the next by a comma to be used as a
single email address. Is there an easier way to do this other than to
write a formula in which I have to identify each and every cell to be
included in the concatenation?

--
nebb
nebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=8981