Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Default Coloring rows in excel

Hi Kjetil,
See Color Grouping with alternating colors (#grouping)
Conditional Formatting
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm

What Bob supplied will definitely not work, though you
wording could have mentioned based on value in column A,
but the example is fairly clear as long as not interpreted to
3 of a color then 2 of a color.
---
HTH,

"Kjetil" wrote in message

I have a worksheet with 10.000 rows, and I would like to colorize every
other
"group" of rows. A bit hard to explain, but here is an example:
1 <-- Gray
1 <-- Gray
1 <-- Gray
2 <-- White
2 <-- white
4 <-- Gray
4 <-- Gray
4 <-- Gray

Does anybody have a good idea on how to do this automatically?

--
Kjetil
Kjetil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29362