Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMay

Default Copy Data from one Column to another

Insert a New Column before your present Column A.
In New Col A - cell A2 enter =C2&" "&B2 and Copydown.

"JB" <JB@home wrote in message ...
In a list of names and addresses, my secretary listed entries as follows.
Column A has last name. Column B the first name. Column C the Street address
and so forth. I would preferred to have had both first and last names together
in Column A. Is there any formula that will add the first name from Column B
to the last name in Column A. Thanks for any help ... if there is any
solution to this questions. Over three hundred names to cut, copy and/or
paste

Jerry