Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PY & Associates

Default Is it possible?

Absolutely possible if you can define what and how you want to do it
manually.

"DakotaNJ" wrote in message
I have a workbook with several tabs. The top tab is the main spreadsheet
were I enter all my gathered data. The other tabs are the same

spreadsheet,
the same data, but broken out by specific building.

Right now, I enter the data (alpha and numeric) into the main spreadsheet,
then manually copy/paste it to the respective sub-level spreadsheet.

I can specify the "IF" part of the line item that would identify which

sheet
to copy it to, but is it possible to have a "THEN copy and paste [these
cells]" to the other spreadsheets?

Perhaps I am just dreaming here. However, looking through archives I have
found solutions to so many things, and learned so much, I figure what the
heck, I might as well ask!

Thanks for all the great info you folks pass around here. It has helped
make me a "star" employee and allowed me to do some things no one even
thought was possible.
--
Learning and growing everyday.