Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Default Need help with formatting a workbook

Please fix your system date

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Alistair Johnston" wrote in message
I need help writing a macro to format a worksheet. We have a text report
that is output from our system. We open the report in excel to format it
for printing. I want to select a cetain range that is variable with the
output. I think what needs to happen is a macro that searches for the
headers in the sheet. It then needs to find the end of the data. I guess
by finding the next empty cell after the data. It then would autofit the
columns, make it bold and justify left.
I recorded a macro that selects the whole sheet and then formats it how
I want but I would preffer the search method.

Thanks for any help

Alistair Johnston