Ken Wright

Is your data all text? If so do you need the HD: bit to be real or will visual
only suffice. If visual is good enough then select column, do format / cells /
custom and use "HD:"@ as the custom format.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"HSFJKB" wrote in message
For every cell in a coloumn that has a value I would like it to be preceded
by one given value. For example if values in a certain coloum were a,b,c,d .
I would like it to read HD:a , HD:b , HD:c , HD:d but the balnk cells must
reamin blank.

---