Debra Dalgleish

You could use IF with your VLookup formulas, to return an empty string
if the week's data hasn't been uploaded yet. That way, you could enter
all the formulas for the year on the YTD sheet, and they'll populate as
data is uploaded.

There's an example he

http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html#IF

TLK40us wrote:
I have a YTD spread sheet that I'm building using a VlookUp table. The
LookUp table is built from a cell referenced worksheet from an AS/400 static
spreadsheet. Each week this I download the AS/400 information then copy and
special paste sheet to the cell referenced worksheet. This information is
feeds up to the YTD sheet that provides trend data for the year. By entering
the next Week number how do I build a dynamic VlookUp column that by entering
a the week number the data will dynamically populate the next column builidng
to the prior weeks YTD spreadsheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List