Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suzan

Default MOS Exam

I took it yesterday. You can go to www.cramsession.com and sign up to
download a study guide. However, a word of warning. I found a number of
mistakes in it. Specifically, the FV and PMT functions are not correct; the
3d formula is missing a step; and the filter to show all the employees in two
locations should be 'or' instead of 'and'. But, it's a start.

BTW, I got a 900 out of 1000 and I'm ****ed. I know I got everything right.
I've been teaching this stuff for 14 years. But, my company's happy and
that's what counts.

Good luck!

Suzan

"Louise" wrote:

Hi all

I am about to sit the Excel Expert 2003 MOS Exam. Has anybody already sat
this and, if so, do you have any tips for me???

(Is there a discussion group anywhere specifically for MOS? I can't find
one.....)

Thank you.

Louise