Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bryan

Default Creating a single vertical array from multiple column arrays

I am trying to setup an end-of-day financial report that will contain
transactions by payment method (i.e., credit card, debit card, check). I am
creating this for my co-workers to enter what payments were made and Excel
will do all calculations. We are having problems with human error when we
try to balance the funds using an adding machine.

Here is how co-workers will enter data:
Column A = Credit card payments
Column B = Debit card payments
Column C = Check payments

These need to be placed into a single column and have some sort of divide
between payment method for easy printing. I tried VLOOKUP, but that didn't
seem to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Bryan