Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Default Entry into check box dependent on other check box.

Why not just have one set of checkboxes that the user checks only if YES.
Unless the alternative to YES can be something other than NO.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"Stilla" wrote:

I'd like to have a vertical list of items and next to them I'd like to place
two vertical sets of check boxes. Let's say one set is the YES column, and
the other set is the NO column.

How do I set it up so that a user CANNOT check both YES and NO... ? So, if
someone checks YES, then changes their mind and checks NO, then the check in
he YES column would disappear and vice versa?

Does this involve complicated code?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!