Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ken Wright

Default duplicate the each row twice in one worksheet

And if you wanted it all to stay in the same order, then simply add another
column to your data, fill down with 1,2,3,4,5 etc Copy all, paste under and
then repeat and then sort on the number column. You can then delete it if
you want.

Regards
Ken.....................

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Select the whole lot, copy and then paste at the bottom of your data.
Repeat then sort on name.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"L.J." wrote in message
I have 89 rows data (first name, last name) in one worksheet, for some
reason I need to repeat their name 3 times for some reasons.
Is there any easy way to do so wihtout running copy 3 times of 89 rows.
Any tip would be much appreciated.

Regards,
MH