Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BEEJAY

Default Rename Add-Ins

What's in a name?
When a file name and the VBA property name is Range Clean
but the Add-In selector box has a name of menumakr attached to it
things can become more than a little confusing, as I'm sure you can
imagine.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

So why is the name in the list 'wrong[', it is just a name?

--

HTH

RP

"BEEJAY" wrote in message
I use J-Walk menu makr extensively (though not frequently)
I now have two add-ins showing up under tools/add-ins selector box
that have an "incorrect" name, although the add-in itself is exactly
what I want.
The file is named as I want
The name of the .xla properties is as I want.
Somehow, sometime, I must have entered something incorrectly and
now the addin selection box names of these two files does not reflect
what they are actually for.
Now, after all that, is there a way to rename what shows up in the
selector box? or do I have to create those two add-ins over from scratch?