Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Storm

Default Printing only Rows with Visible Data

Hello. My question is, let's say I have columns A-B unprotected, so users can
drop the current month's report. Column C is protected and has an if formula
to check if A is empty, " ", else to get B less A. The report that will be
dropped every month on Columns A-B may be longer (in rows) or shorter than
the previous month. So I copy-pasted the formula in Column C down to C200,
which is just an estimate. With this template, I did a print and it's
actually printing up to cell C200, I'm assuming because there is a formula in
there. What I am hoping to do is to print only the rows with visible data.
So if Col A-B is only up to row 50, just to print up to that row. Without
having to select a print area everytime, is there a way to automate the
process that when I am printing the report only the visible data will be
printed?

thank you.