Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
izzie

Default Excel If Statements, please help!

I've been trying to make multiple IF statements but it says that I have
too many arguements. The problem is, I need to have a calculation for
my work.

Here's what I need to be done

For example:

If G7 is changed, then M7 needs to change to what G7 is times 0.5

Then, if G10 is changed M7 also needs to be changed. However, if M7 is
greater that zero this equation needs to be done M7+G7-M7*G7
If M7 is less than zero, this equation needs to be done M7+G7+M7*G7

Then, if G11 is changed, M7 also needs to be changed and the same rules
above apply.

Can anyone help me to do this please? I've been trying for ages and I
can't find a solution.

Many thanks

Izzie

--