Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
scott

Default Excell help

John

I am really having trouble deleting this array. I highlighted press F2 and
delete and nothing happens.The first array deletes but the others are still
there. Excel keeps saying You can not change an array. What am I doing wrong?
The array works I just want to put it in a different location.

Scott

"John Michl" wrote:

Typically with arrays, you must edit the entire array. Highligh the
same range that you started with then press F2 to edit or delete to
delete. You cannot delete just one cell of the array.

- John