Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Comparative Formulas

I use a commercial Add-in from Jim Cone, called XLCompanion to perform tasks
like this. It works super and gives a detailed account of each difference.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Michele" wrote:

I'm trying to compare 3 tables (same fields) to check and see if any data is
different. The layout is the same only the data will be different (Base
Table, Current Table, New Table)

Table 1: Base
Family Sub Grade TMI TMI50
1 229 23 1 $70,500
1 229 23 3 $75,000
3 450 22 1 $185,000
5 220 24 3 $160,000

Table 2: Current
Family Sub Grade TMI TMI50
1 229 23 1 $70,500
1 229 23 3 $75,000
3 450 22 1 $185,000
5 220 24 3 $160,000

Table 3: New
Family Sub Grade TMI TMI50
1 229 23 1 $70,500
1 228 23 3 $75,000
3 450 22 1 $185,000
5 220 25 3 $164,000

I want to run a comparison that will compare every row and "point out"
whatever differences there maybe. I know there are some because I have the
same exact number of rows in Base and Current, but about 50 more in the New
table. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Michele