Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
barbarat

Default formula for a pension

Hello again...yes, I think I understand it. The INT is for rounding, right?
And the MIN/MAX I get, now! I was trying to find a way to meet the
constraints, and this did it perfectly. I knew an IF would do it in one
column if designed correctly. I am thinking of a new column, for profit
sharing...but need to formulate in my head so I am clear. I will try posting
what I think the formula needs to be, at the risk of sounding confused, when
I have a better handle on it. I learned much from looking at the difference
in my formula (which was pathetic), and yours! Thanks again.
--
barbarat

" wrote:

"barbarat" wrote:
IT WORKED!! Thank you so much.

Glad to hear that. Thanks for letting me know.

Is the formula clear, or do you want some explanation?