Ron de Bruin

Hi

The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
and it will work(use Toolsadd-ins to browse to the file in Excel)

If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
the xla file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"choppernigel" wrote in message ...
I have been using the template wizard with data tracking addin for several
years for my simple invoicing system. Recently instead of simply updating my
software I bought a new computer and installed office 2003 without it being
an upgrade to all my previous versions of office; now I cannot get this addin
to function:- I run the install (tmplwiz.exe) but it doesnt appear in the
addins list.

so is there some way to fool the install program into thinking its
installing into an earlier version of Office.

Cheers