Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Continue formula to LINE 1000 without showing FALSE

I have responded ion the other thread.

--

HTH

RP

"bpeltzer" wrote in message
You didn't say what your desired result is with a blank input. If you

want a
blank result, chage the ending )) to ,"")). The "" becomes the else

clasue
for the "no" condition. Also, to get numeric results consistenly for yes

and
no inputs, I suspect you want to strip out the quotes around the 0.
--Bruce

"chieron" wrote:

I have a formula to recognise if "yes" and "no" - when I copy this

formula
down from say line 26 to line 1000 I get a run of FALSE

The formula I'm using is

=IF(I13="yes",SUM(C13:F13)-G13,IF(I13="no","0"))
and this works fine when I put in 'yes' or 'no' but were it is left

blank I
get FALSE continuously running down from line 26 to line 1000.

Can you help??