Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hydro1guy

Default how to determine blocks of time in a date range

Thanks for your help it has solved one problem for me .

on a given time range of a day (7:00-23:00) or any other range in a day, how
would I determine the number of hours that fall in between 6:00-22:00,
00:00-6:00, and 22:00-24:00.

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

One way to count the number of specific weekdays between two dates
(inclusive):

A1 = start date
B1 = end date

=SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))=1))

I have no idea what you want in the rest of your post!

Biff

"hydro1guy" wrote in message
In a given date/time range I want to determine how many Sundays there are
and
on the other full days how many 16 & 8 hourblocks there are. Then I want
total each. Plus on the start and finish days determine how the time
breaks
into each block