Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default copy from one sheet and paste into other sheets

Post back with any specific questions you have after you've tried modifying the
second version.

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU wrote:

Thanks,Mr.Dave.I need second version because ,I don't want to replace old
data as my master sheet data(sheet1) changes daily as it gives me only
current date data only.My sheet 1 data is downloaded file of current date
data.This post is raplica of my previous posts"macro to automise the task"
,"copy,paste and loop through workbook".As desired by you I rewritted them.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I'd steal some code from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

If you keep all the data in that first sheet, then you could use the create new
sheets version--it tosses the old sheets and starts again.

If you don't, then maybe you want the second version.

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU wrote:

sheet1
col A ---- col B ---- col C
1 name date salevalue
2 John 7DEC05 175$
3 Lara 7DEC05 524$
Find if "John" sheet exists in this workbook then copy b2:c2 and paste them
in "John" sheet last empty row,next find if "Lara" sheet exists in this
workbook then
copy b3:c3 and paste them in "Lara" sheet last empty row,like that loop this
task
end of last row of sheet1.Any body pl.give me complete code.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson