Debra Dalgleish

Instead of a macro, you could use an AutoFilter (DataFilterAutoFilter)
In the dropdown in the heading for Column C, select (NonBlanks)
Or, if the rows contain zeros, choose Custom, and set the criteria to
not equal to 0

There's information on AutoFilter in Excel's Help, and he

http://contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

tp58tp wrote:
I have a spreadsheet to reflect daily production. In columns A and B there
is a complete listing of all product codes and descriptions. Column C is the
particular day's production. When I normally prepare this for distribution I
manually hide the rows of products which had no production for that day - to
make a short, concise report. How can I create a macro to auomatically do
this?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List