Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sabunabu

Default Outside Data Imported to Excel

I am tracking data that is currently being manually entered into Excel.
I would like to automate this process. However, the web address that I
am getting the data from, requires you to type in an office number and
then sends you to the corresponding web page. Is there a way for Excel
to enter the office number, go to the web page and then pull off the
corresponding data?

Also, I know how to use Excel to obtain outside data if the outside web
page does not change. Can Excel find the newest information added to
the web page and then pull off only that data? I am looking to only
add the newest data from month of month.

I might be to vague in my requests so please ask if you have a
question.

I appreciate all your help!!!

--
sabunabu