Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Drahos

Default Data Validation Source Box

I am looking for a help how to create a drop-down list using some functions
in a source box. I am using IF function but it seems that a number of "IF"
used is limited to 6. I have tried to use instead of too much IFs (I need 11)
a table and Lookup Function but when using it I receive a message "The list
source must be a delimited list, or a reference to single row or column." If
I put the whole formula (=VLOOKUP(CONCATENATE(H12,"_",H13),AA2:AB11,2)) to
the source box the Excel takes it as a text and not as a range name. I do not
know how to make the Excel to take this formula as a range name. The reason
for all of this is that I need to make a choise from 10 different list on a
base of entries in two fields. These to fields are arguments which list has
to be chosen.
Thanks a lot.