Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Refer to formula in another sheet

It should be simple enough, in the first formula just resolve it to TRUE or
FALSE, then in the second, just add an IF(C21,IF(.. etc, assuming C21 is the
first formula.

--

HTH

RP

"Jonsson" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

I have an IF formula that need to be testing more than seven
statements.
The question is if it is possible to split the IF-statement in two
different cells, and then get them wether the conditions is right or
not.

Like this:
In sheet1: IF($S$4={"O"};"",IF(G16<=$T$7;0
In sheet2: IF($S$4={"H"},IF(G16<=$T$7;0
The formulas above is not relevant, they are just shown as an example
of what I mean to do in the formula below

In sheet3:
=IF($S$4={"O"},"",IF(AND($S$4={"H"},$T$41000),She et1!M16,Sheet2!M16))

The above idea doesn't work, as it refers to the cell G16 in sheet1 and
sheet2.

I want the IF-formulas in sheet1 and 2 test the values in sheet3 G16.

Is it even possible?

Any respond to this is very helpful!

//Thomas

--