Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Default duplicate the each row twice in one worksheet

Another play to try, which auto-triplicates lines
in exactly the same order as the source data ..

Assume source data is in Sheet1,
cols A and B, from row1 down

In a new Sheet2,

Put in A1: =OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,INT((ROWS($A$1:A1)-1)/3),)
Put in B1: =OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$1,INT((ROWS($A$1:A1)-1)/3),)

Select A1:B1,
fill down by 3 times as many rows as there is data in Sheet1
(e.g.: since you have 89 lines in Sheet1, fill down to B267)

Or, we could simply overfill to say, B300,
to dynamically cater for new data additions in Sheet1
(It'll appear as zeros once the existing data in Sheet1 is exhausted)

If required, kill the formulas in cols A & B with an in-place:
Copy Paste special check "Values" OK
--
Rgds
Max
"L.J." wrote in message
I have 89 rows data (first name, last name) in one worksheet, for some
reason I need to repeat their name 3 times for some reasons.
Is there any easy way to do so wihtout running copy 3 times of 89 rows.
Any tip would be much appreciated.

Regards,
MH