Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers

Default Disable Editing tool bars

I posted the other day and got some direction. Thank you Peter Ellis. Now I
need some help with what I found. I found a set of macros that should
disable on opening, and enable on closing. The problem is they don't work
and I am not literate in macro syntax. I have researched and all I have found
says they should work. Here is what I am trying to work with:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True
Application.CommandBars("Standard").Enabled = False
Application.CommandBars("Formatting").Enabled = False
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True
Application.CommandBars("Standard").Enabled = True
Application.CommandBars("Formatting").Enabled = True
End Sub
This is in a standard module.

I also nee to encorporate code to stop "copy & Paste from working, or at
least the window that come from a right mouse click.

Mike Rogers