Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian

Default Can actual size of CHECK BOX be increased?

AFAIK the size of the box itself can not be changed, but if you click
anywhere within the area of the textbox & name, the box will toggle.

--
Ian
--
"Stilla" wrote in message
I have just started learning how to use the Control Toolbar features to
create components of a form...verrrrry cooool! I've figured out how to
changes some features using "properties" feature...even more cooool.
BUT....

QUESTION: The check box feature... can one make the actual check box
larger
than the default? When I increase the size, the space for the name of the
textbox increases, but not the actual textbox itself.

Help always appreciated!

Thanks