Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stilla

Default Can actual size of CHECK BOX be increased?

I have just started learning how to use the Control Toolbar features to
create components of a form...verrrrry cooool! I've figured out how to
changes some features using "properties" feature...even more cooool. BUT....

QUESTION: The check box feature... can one make the actual check box larger
than the default? When I increase the size, the space for the name of the
textbox increases, but not the actual textbox itself.

Help always appreciated!

Thanks