Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Default How do I create a hyperlink to a web page in Excel?

Try copying the webpage address and pasting it into a cell. With the cell
selected, press F2 and Enter and it will create the hyperlink for you. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Olowalu" wrote:

How do I create a hyperlink to a web page in Excel?

I click on Insert/Hyperlink. Click the on the "Browse the Web" button and
slect a web site. After creating the hyperlink, I am unable to open the
hyperlink. I get a error message box saying, "Unable to open. Unable to
locate Internet server or Proxy server".