Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ragdyer

Default Linking Tabs

When you first copy the data and then navigate to the new sheet, instead of
simply pasting the data, right click in the new location and choose "Paste
Special", and then click on "Paste Link".

This creates a link between the 2 sheets, where any change to the original
will be reflected in the new sheet.
--
HTH,

RD

"sut3030" wrote in message
Hi Ill try explain as best I can - If I have all the information I need on
the first tab in my work book and I then need to split this information
and
copy it into another 2 seperate tabs. If i then change any data written or
numbers on the first tab how can i make the inaformation automatically
change
in the other 2 tabs so all info is eaxactly the same even thought its been
split up? I have tried paste special and it does not seem to like this

Any help greatly appreciated