Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default How do I set up a stacked chart with different series for each bar

Maybe you need to switch between By Rows and By Columns. That is found from
the Chart menu Source Data Data Range tab.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Virent" wrote in message
I am trying to create a stacked chart for three different products (Product
A, B, C). Each product has three different values that make up the
product's
cost (Cost A, B, C). The products need to be compared at different
values.
So, compare total cost (based on sum of Cost A, B, C) of Product A, B, C
at
$5. Then compare their total cost at $10. Then at $20. How do I do this
without having a separate X Value (5,10,20) for each bar? I want Products
A,
B, C to have the same X Value of $5, without seeing $5 three different
times.
Thank you.