Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Default Change/Reverse the table

WoW! A clever way of using "sort" :D
Thanks a lot.

"Ian" 在郵件 中撰寫
I assume this isn't your real data which would be really simple.

1) Create a helper column after your data and number it 1,2,3 etc. Select
the data and go to DataSort using this new column to Sort by. Sort
ascending or descending depending on the order you want.

2) Create a helper row below your current data and sort using this row. When
you go to DataSort select Options and click Sort left to right.

If you need to have both row and column helpers in place at the same time,
make sure that where to row and column coincide you use the higher of the 2
numbers.

So your data would look something like this

A1 A2 1
B1 B2 2
C1 C2 3
1 2 4
--
Ian
--
"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote in message

"Ian" 在郵件
中撰寫
Do you mean permanently, or to be able to toggle between them?

Permanently.
But if I can toggle between them, I would like to know too.