Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alexandre Duarte

Default Working with several worksheets

Sorry, it's difficult because it's not mine and it contains sigilous info.

"Ron de Bruin" escreveu:

Can you send me one of the workbooks private
I try it also for then

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alexandre Duarte" wrote in message
Well, I have 1 workbook collecting data from 7 other ones.
I get the error when I open that one with the 7 others closed.
If I hit the OK button (seven times) on the message error box, everything
looks right.
If the 7 workbooks are open all goes right!!

"Ron de Bruin" escreveu:

I have no idea on this moment

Is this only one workbook or more that have this problem

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alexandre Duarte" wrote in message
Tanks Ron
Exactly. The only diference is that I've discard the '$' on the adresses.

"Ron de Bruin" escreveu:

Hi Alexandre

Do you use links in cells like this

='C:\Documents and Settings\Ron\My Documents\[Book2.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alexandre Duarte" wrote in message
It's something like "Can't read the file" I guess ...

"Ron de Bruin" escreveu:

Can you translate
Não consegue ler o ficheiro

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alexandre Duarte" wrote in message
Hi
I received an error "Excel: Não consegue ler o ficheiro" when linking data
from several worksheets.
If those worksheets are open everything looks all right, but when they are
close ...
Someone can help me
Thanks