Debby

Default Sort/Link Worksheets

I have a worksheet that I keep that is in Alpha order. The people that refer
to this workseet would like it sorted by their territory. What I'd like to
do is link the information from my worksheet to other worksheets that would
be their territory only. I have four territories that I work with, so that
would be 4 additional worksheets. How do I go about linking these worksheets
without combining the territories? I'd like to update only my worksheet, but
have theirs updated automatically. I'm using Excel 2003 (part of Office Small
Business Edition 2003) Thank you