Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ozdemir

Default Complicated question...

I have a spreadsheet that accepts three inputs, height, depth and width.
With these inputs our costs are calculated and the end result i am
interested in is the price. This spreadsheet only works though for
individual inputs of each variable, meaning i have to manually enter
each value to get a price.

I want to create a table that will have multiple variables of height,
depth and width and calculate and report the price in this table. How
do I do this? I am not an expert at utlizing excel's ability to
program, so that's why I ask the question here.

Do i need to explain more? Let me know since its late when I am
writing this and don't know if i missed something.

Thanks for your help.

ozdemir

--
ozdemir