Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Default File Size

If formulas are not required once the calculation has already been done then
format them as values.

Avoid colors, large fonts, toolbox objects on the sheet, blank worksheets.

blank rows. Press ctrl+shift+end and see where the last cell is.

if there are too many blank rows and columns between the last cell used and
the location of the activecell then you might have to copy your data to a new
sheet delete the old sheet then rename your sheet to whatit was.

There is a way to delete blank rows and columns so that the last cell used
is actually a used cell but I cannot remember, I think Debra dalgliesh site
has an answer for that one.

"zephyr_60" wrote:

Hi

Are there any common tips for keep the excel file size down?

--
zephyr_60
zephyr_60's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29406