Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default How do I copy a worksheet's print parameters to other worksheets?

Most print setup functions are available with grouped worksheets.

Right-click on first sheet and "select all sheets".

Do your print setup on the active sheet and will be done to all.

Setting the Print Area and Print Titles functions are not available with
grouped worksheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:44:02 -0800, Redundant908
wrote:

I continually am changing the print parameters on worksheets. Often the print
parameters are the same throughout the spreadsheet. Certainly there must be a
way to: change the margins, have the same footer, always print landscape on
legal paper without changing this on every worksheet!
Thanks