Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Murray

Default Source Excel Template Pops Up when using a custom toolbar

Thank you Gord,

Your reply was spot on. I was not opening the Template correctly. I followed
your suggestion and saved the .xls file as an add-in. We use group policy to
redirect user's documents and settings to their H drive. With the add-in
solution, I can simply send instructions to users on how to add this custom
toolbar as an add-in. The .xla file is copied to:

C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft which of
course is the user's H drive, so they have write permission.

Thanks again,

Murray