Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Tons of questions

You will probably find lots of similarities in the Basics, but with Excel
the important thing is to understand the object model. The Object Browser,
F2 in the VBIDE, will help you explore that, as will selecting an object in
code, such as Range, then F1 directly into Help.

--

HTH

RP

"famdamly" wrote in
message ...

Bob you rock:)
You must really know your stuff.
I really appreciate the help. I will delve into the right click menu
stuff later, it's way over my head. Atleast I know it's possible.

The grouping thing, that's great. Maybe if I just read the instructions
I would have gotten that.:)

When you say form, do you mean a userform, or are you referring to

something
designed on a spreadsheet?

The latter. Now I'll have to read up on userform.

I don't know VB at all. As a kid I used basic alot and got pretty
creative with that. I'm just trying to get back into it. I notice some
similarities. What I've been doing is using macros and then I look at
the VB to see what kind of tweaks I can do. This is alot of fun.

I think Kleev deciphered my sentence. Thanks Kleev, I will give that a
try.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile: