Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
famdamly

Default Tons of questions

Bob you rock:)
You must really know your stuff.
I really appreciate the help. I will delve into the right click menu
stuff later, it's way over my head. Atleast I know it's possible.

The grouping thing, that's great. Maybe if I just read the instructions
I would have gotten that.:)

When you say form, do you mean a userform, or are you referring to

something
designed on a spreadsheet?

The latter. Now I'll have to read up on userform.

I don't know VB at all. As a kid I used basic alot and got pretty
creative with that. I'm just trying to get back into it. I notice some
similarities. What I've been doing is using macros and then I look at
the VB to see what kind of tweaks I can do. This is alot of fun.

I think Kleev deciphered my sentence. Thanks Kleev, I will give that a
try.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29382