Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
picklet222

Default Function for generating monthly & weekly averages

I have a running list of dates in column A, but there are some missing dates.
There is associated data in column B. I'd like to put weekly averages
(Week is Sunday-Sat) in column C and monthly averages in column D.

I can't just fill down a pattern of every 7 or 30 days, because of the
missing days and the fact that not all months have 30 days.

Can you help me generate functions that will do this?

Thank you!