Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DOR

Default Appending Random Results?

I'm not sure why some things were not working and really didn't have
time to do too much debugging, but I used some code I recorded to make
it work (that's usually a safe way! - and a good way to learn, maybe
not the most elegant code, since the macro recorder generates some
inefficient code). Nevertheless, I changed a few other things and it
works in your spreadsheet now, with the Click count also showing in the
log.

You were right about one of the problems; it was that you had the
button and the Results range on different pages. I had assumed you
would put the Results range on the same page as the button. Your Log
range as also not defined as a dynamic range.

It is logging now. However, the values in the Results range are not
changing, so you may need to look at your formulas in that range; they
should be picking up whatever you want to log.

Let me know if it works for you.

Regards

DOR

|Filename: Copy of Yorkshire Play Calls 2003.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4100 |

DOR
DOR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29088
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490632