Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chiku

Default Three tables on one worksheet, need to hide rows

Despite my limitation with writing codes, I need to find a simple to follow
code to hide rows without information in a specific column in three tables
that I have on a single spreadsheet. The information on all these tables
comes from another spreadsheet within the workbook hence upon changed to it,
the information in my tables also changes.

The table ranges are A67:I139, A171:I243 and A275-I347
They have the same number of rows but varying number of columns due to some
merged columns. I want to hide rows that are blank in column 2 (in other
words, display rows that are non-blank in column 2 in all the tables.
Is this something that I can do with a code.