Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Robert W.

Default Excel 2003 cannot copy between workbooks

Saved means saved, but not necessarily closed. Saved and closed behaves the
same way. The copy/ paste have been attempted via the keyboard (ctrl c/ctrl
v) and the tool bar.

"Bryan Hessey" wrote:

Does your reference to 'Saved' mean saved-and-closed?

How is the copy/paste being attempted?

Robert W. Wrote:
I cannot copy number or formulas between workbooks once the workbook is
saved. However, I can copy and paste between workbooks before they
are
saved. Copying and pasting on the same worksheet or on additional
worksheets
within the same workbook are not a problem. The problem is only
between
different, saved workbooks.

I have downloaded and installed the latest Office updates. Any ideas?

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490338