Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lee Harris

Default Appending Random Results?

"DOR" wrote in message

Assume you are saving the data in sheet X, on every button click
initiate a macro to copy the data to a dynamically named range which is
the next empty row in sheet X.

Or, if you want it in reverse sequence, have the macro insert a row at
the top of sheet X and then always copy the data to row 1, or insert
and copy at row 2 if you have headers in row 1.

HTH

DOR

It does to an extent, but I have no idea how to do that. If you point me to
a link with some help on macro code (is it VBA?) I'll give it a go!